Thanks ... here we go!

Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:
Daniel Feiglin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi folks!

I need to install Linux (SUSE 10.1) on a box with a Logitech USB
cordless keyboard and mouse. Having never used cordless before, can
anyone point me to an RTFM  that sets out installation issues and
"gotchas".  The system will run the supplied KDE release and be as
"vanilla" as possible.  As far as I am concerned if they look like
standard  104 key kb and PS optical wheel mouse - that will do fine. I
don't want to mess with drivers etc.

The only time I did this was with Fedora Core 4. I would expect the
cordless keyboard and mouse to work out of the box as normal USB
devices - it did with Fedora, and I have no reason to expect SuSE to
be any worse.

The only thing I had to tweak was the BIOS setting: the USB
mouse/keyboard was disabled by default in the BIOS - enable it before
the installation. If you don't you won't be able to use the keyboard
before Linux starts.

begin:vcard
fn:Daniel Feiglin
n:Feiglin;Daniel