Hi,
An instance of Apache is configured to listen on certain port, (9010 in my
case).
When I want to know if it listens, I used the netstat utility and grep the
9010 lines. I saw two lines with the listen state.
When looking what tables these lines belongs I discover that one "listen"
belongs to TCP: IPv6 and other to TCP: IPv4.
I want to believe that this is the same process that listens on the same
port.
Our application use only the IPv4, is it possible to disable the apache IPv6
module?
The IPv5 module is down (ifconfig -a6) so I guess it is the apache
configuration.

Thanks
yahav