Hi people,

While I was filtering my mail, I stumbled upon something that might be
helpful for some Linux consultants and for small development team.

I found a VMWare hard drive image of SourceForge Enterprise Edition,
free to use (for up to 15 people). Just install VMWare server (or use
QEMU), put this image and enjoy.

link:
http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/cc5?NuOpQSAYSQTUVoLlFIoxnuHptQJhuVaVDD

Instructions are there as well. It has all the stuff you need: CVS,
Subversion, and the SFEE ready to be used. Just boot the image, browse
through the manual and use it.

Hope this helps,
Hetz

--
Visit my blog (hebrew) for things that (sometimes) matter:
http://wp.dad-answers.com