On 26/07/2006, at 13:59, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

How do I check if firefox is using uniscribe.dll? If not is there an easy way to install it?
It's built-in with the system. I don't know whether firefox uses it directly, uses it through the standard text rendering, or uses its own system altogether.

Firefox uses uniscribe. I have bumped in to a bug in usp10.dll that crashes Firefox & IE, but not Opera (which does not use uniscribe).

---
Shoshannah Forbes
http://www.xslf.com