Hi all,

After reading a blog from Lennart Poettering (1), I found out that I have a
launchpad account active (but not enabled). It seems that the use the data
found in OpenSource project and they inserted the developers into their
system.

Lennart sees this as a privacy violation, and I tend to agree with him. If you
ever coded a single line of code in any project, you might have a n account
available and waiting for you (2). Be afraid, be very afraid, not only Google
are abusing the OSS community.

(1) http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/launchpad-stole-my-name
(2) https://launchpad.net/people/

--