On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:40:36 +0300
Julian Daich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> El lun, 28-08-2006 a las 15:29 +0300, Eli Marmor escribió:
> > Julian Daich wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi all,
> > > I4m looking for old memories( SDRAMS 133Mhz) to upgrade my boxes and
> > > also for a PC-100 256MB for my laptop. I4m from Tel Aviv. Any
> > > proposition or suggestion of where to get them will be welcomed.
> >
> > I'm looking too, for exactly the same memories.
> >
> > By the way: there are 2 types of PC-133 (or PC-100) SDRAM of 256MB for
> > desktops: one with 16 chips (8 on each side) and one with less (8 or
> > 4). The latter is compatible only with several boards, and can't help
> > me.
> I´m looking for the 16 chips ones. The harder to find :/
> I found some at the Yaffa´s market. But sometimes they say you 150 nis
> for unit and another 250. It is a bunch to invest for my PIII 600.

AFAIK they are about 400 NIS a piece at computer stores and they are really
hard to come by. If you have some connections with university computer
management, at least in Tel-Aviv a lot of the labs that have been up for a
while still run these and the computers are at the end of their life span
usually (for those purposes), you may be able to scavenge the pieces if
someone is replacing.

You can also get them off ebay, but they are not much cheaper usually
(150-200NIS a piece).