Forget the l2tp set up. Call to Barak and request a direct connection.
They do that if you have any non Windows PC.
The formal procedure is the request from Barak and they will call to Hot
to make the change. If the change does not occur in a couple of hours,
call again to any of the companies and request a conference calling, It
sounds as a headache, but is easier and better than trying to set a
l2tp. At the long time it consumes less resources from you and your PC:)
Good Luck,

Julian
El jue, 28-09-2006 a las 03:17 +0300, Micha Feigin escribió:
> On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:29:09 +0000 (UTC)
> Shaul karl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   You might try http://tx.technion.ac.il/~eyalroz/linux_cable_pptp_he.html

> >   One of the points that are mentioned there is that for debian you are
> > looking for pptp-linux.
> >

> which is a pptp client and not l2tp client, but also from that article I
> managed to iron the creases out of my pptp setup and get it working.
>
> I found that package without the article btw, just aptitude search pptp

Julian Daich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>