On Thu, Sep 28, 2006, Tzahi Fadida wrote about "Re: Build processes":
> I am starting to understand now that for that particular job i need to be
> ultra proficient with RCS and RCS related tools and how it can be used with
> scripts like rsh based shell scripts, perl, etc...

RCS is relatively simple, so it doesn't take too much reading to know
almost everything on using it. Here're some pointers to free RCS
documentation:

        http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/trinkle/RCS/rcs.ps
        http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/trinkle/RCS/contrib/RCS_Book.tar.Z

Everything in RCS is a command (no GUI, API, or other TLAs), so you can
easily script RCS from any shell, perl, or whatever you wish.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |     Thursday, Sep 28 2006, 6 Tishri 5767
Phone +972-523-790466, ICQ 13349191 |Attention: There will be a rain dance