On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 07:40 +0300, Julian Daich wrote:
> The Yahoo´s native web interface Hebrew support is terrible!

What Yahoo! native web interface ? Yahoo doesn't have Hebrew support (or
anything that isn't latin1 for that matter) and every time I get a
Hebrew email from Yahoo I have to manually change the encoding. I
understand that on the other side (reading Hebrew mail in Yahoo) isn't
any better.

> It is possible any way to gain free POP access from Yahoo? I know for
> example, that it is possible to do that in Hotmail using Thuntherbird.

I'm not sure what are you implying to - do you mean to say that MSN are
bumbleheads and don't really require you to sign up for POP3 access to
Hotmail, they just pretend that you need to pay them money ? I would be
inclined to believe that. Still - if you can't log in to Yahoo! using
POP3 and the Yahoo! website says that you have to pay to do that, I
would think that this sounds reasonable and I wouldn't expect Yahoo! to
support the same unfeature set that Hotmail sports.

None the less, there are several applications, free and otherwise that
emulate POP3 access for your desktop e-mail client. The Google search
"webmail proxy pop3 yahoo" is probably something that you want to run,
and lo and behold - the first hit is something that explains your
reference above to thunderbird supposedly allowing users to circumvent
Hotmail's insistence on being paid for POP3. ;-)

--
Oded
::..