Hi all,

Somebody who lives near Zfat is needed for helping and teaching a 64
years old person to operate her PC with Xububtu installed. In principle,
she needs the PC for writing documents with Oo, read e- mail and surfing
the web and manage documents. I think a couple of times will be enough.
Eventual technical support will be also paid.

If interested call me at 03- 5189549 or 054- 6900076

Thank you,
--
Julian Daich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>