This Monday, at 18:30, Haifa Linux Club will (finally) gather to hear
Yoni Rabkin Katzenel talk about

         GPLv3

This lecture introduces the draft version of the GNU General Public
License introduced in January of 2006 (from now on referred to as GPLv3
or GPL3). The lecture walks through the license and highlights
differences between GPLv3 and version 2 of the GPL.

Slides are available from: http://haifux.org/lectures/150/

We meet in Taub building, room 3. For instructions see:
http://haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

We are always looking for new lecturers and topics, and are scheduling
the 2006 season. Got something interesting you wish to talk about? Got
something new you want to learn, and need the drive of a lecture to make
you learn it? Talk to us - [EMAIL PROTECTED]