ROTFL - What a great idea! Using gmail as a spam filter! Any idea if there is
any restriction on using it this way? (Obviously they didn't anticipate this
kind of usage, but I wonder if this breaks any of their published rules)

I have multiple gmail accounts, mostly to keep my anonymity. All of
them just have a
"forward all" filter to my "real" gmail account.

Michel should still check his spam folder from time to time if he
expects important messages,
gmail's spam filter is excellent but not 100% perfect.

--Amos