Amos Shapira wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to reach Uri Even Chen who keeps sending me his paranoid
> spam messages
It's not spam unless you don't know the guy. Paranoid it is, though.
> and including my e-mail address on CC for any spambot to
> harvest
It is amazing to me how someone who wants to solicit my help regarding
his privacy and rights can disrespect mine so much. Maybe it is spam,
after all.
> (and just generally associating myself with this nut case).
Yes, well.
> I tried to call the numbers mentioned in speedy.net's WHOIS records
> (+972.97715013,  +972.97716721) but the first reaches a voice mailbox
> (I left a message) and the second is a FAX (I'll send a fax too).
> Email wasn't effective either so far.
His resume lists the same number:
> Hagefen 35
> Raanana43550
> Israel
> Home:+972-9-7715013
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.uri.co.il/

> Does anyone here have a reliable phone number where I can reach him
> and ask him to remove me from his spam list?
I doubt he'll honor it. I'm open to being pleasantly surprised, however.
> Thanks,
>
> --Amos
Shachar

--