RESPONSIBILITIES:
----------------

        ?       Design, code, test and document software components for our
product.
        ?       Evolution and maintenance of implemented software products.
        ?       Basic configuration management tasks.

QUALIFICATIONS:
--------------

        ?       About of 3 years of software development experience.
        ?       C/C++ programmer with experience working on Linux
        ?       Knowledge of TCP/IP networking (Layers 2 - 4) in depth
        ?       Knowledge of Internet (HTTP, FTP, SMTP) protocols
        ?       Knowledge of Linux Kernel programming - advantage
        ?       Knowledge of routing software, experience in switches and
routers
configuration – advantage
        ?       Familiar with various Linux/Unix based tools, applications,
daemons
        ?       Proficiency in scripting language such as Perl, PHP, Python,
disposition to solutions building
        ?       Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
        ?       Good communication skills, highly motivated, very good team
player

Contact me if you need additional details.

--Alex