Hi linux gurus,

I have a machine which is dual boot (linux /windows).
The windows partition is /dev/hda1.
This machine is booted usually into linux (though it is possible of course
to boot to windows).

I mount the windows partition (/dev/hda1) on /mnt/win (type vfat ,rw).

I created /etc/exports file for this dual boot machine;
it contains one line:
/ ip_Of_A_DifferentLinuxMachine(rw,no_root_squash)

Now , from another linux machine I nfs mount the dual-boot linux machine.
But I cannot see the contents of the /mnt/win folder (it is empty).

Is there a way to nfs mount that dual machine so that the /mnt/win
contents will be available ? And in case the
answer is 'no', are there other alternatives (excpet samba)?

Rafi