I install extensions, but check what they do... Of course, with popular
extensions you can rely on the fact that somebody else checked them, but
when it goes to your bank account, you cannot be too careful.

--
Dr. Zvi Har'El      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    Department of Mathematics
tel:+972-54-4227607 icq:179294841    Technion - Israel Institute of Technology