This seems to me an X issue, however it is strange that on my system I can
not reproduce this bug.
I use debian unstable with x.org, with gnome 2.14.2 the bug does not appear
nither in firefox nor openoffice.

--
Ori Idan

On 12/26/06, Diego Iastrubni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Unfortunately the only thing I can do is nag Trolltech until they the
problems. Since I am develop apps using Qt4 (and I did have KDE4 until a
few
weeks ago), I can catch those bugs in Qt4/KDE4 before they reach
mainstream.
If you ask about KDE3/Qt3 - it's lost, they are not really maintaining
this
platform.

The Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V is a known bug in Firefox (I assume someone will post
the
bug number here soon). I did not know it's available on OOo as well, I
think
it should be mentioned and then reported to them, otherwise they will not
know about it, and they will not fix it.

This is the sad thing about "linux": several toolkits, on each one you
need to
solve the same problems. I would not have it other way :)

BTW,
I like post posting, but sanity and I are not good friends, so this might
not
be the norm on this list.

ביום שלישי 26 דצמבר 2006, 17:15, נכתב על ידי Dotan Cohen:

--
diego, kde-il translation team - http://il.kde.org