On 30/12/06, Oded Arbel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sat, 2006-12-30 at 15:20 +0200, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> For example, you can look how their X60 looks: just like T30,
> X31, T40 etc, only a bit slimmer, plus the damn wiindows keys

I'm using a T43, which sadly lacks the windows and menu keys - they're
ton useful, I always need more shift states, and when I don't have an
external keyboard I have to make do with only 3 :-(

apt-get install tpb

... Works for me.

The only features that don't work for me are:

Finger print reader - there is experimental driver for linux :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/thinkfinger

Modem - never had to use it but according to thinkwiki there are some
drivers for linux.

A great resource for T43 and other Thinkpads:
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Category:T43

Shlomil