On Tue, 2 Jan 2007, Amos Shapira wrote:

Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 11:09:58 +1100
From: Amos Shapira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Linux-IL <linux-il@linux.org.il>
Subject: Re: [Haifux] [HAIFUX Lecture] The fascinating world of Regular
    Expressions in Perl - Ami Chayun

On 01/01/07, Orr Dunkelman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Amichai,

We have a problem to announce things too much in advance -- the schedule
is dynamic (we recently had a last day change). We do announce each time
the future lectures (so you can get an idea of what's coming), and there
is RSS to haifux.

How about providing an iCal entry so people can integrate it in their
calendars?

(Just an idea to help keep people up to date).

--Amos

Hi Amos,

Great idea. We already use an rss writer, which Gabor wrote : http://haifux.org/source/h2rss.pl .

The rss is updated whenever the site is updated (according to http://haifux.org/source/makefile )

I will be happy to add to it an ical writer. Patches are welcome.

Orna.
--
Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda http://ladypine.org/
ICQ: 348759096