El dom, 11-02-2007 a las 14:33 +0200, Erez D escribió:
> well, my hardware is:
> p4 3.2G HT
> 120GB sata hd
> 0.5GB ram.
You can check for RAM errors also. Bad RAMs can the also the cause of
installation crashes. Especially when trying to install from the live
cd. If I not wrong, the OS is already loaded in you RAM.

> a clarification - by crush i ment 'hanged'.
Sometimes hanging is not crushing. It happens to me helping a friend
installing Xubuntu. The computer hanged for more than 20 minutes after
copying the files while begun to configure the system, but the install
process finished without inconveniences.
> i tried twice, and it hanged both times at the same place
> (don't  remember exactly what pkg it was, i'll check it when i get
> home).
Try also with other cd if problems persist.