What's the score?
Where should I put my money/(server resources)?
A call for comments.

RedHat/Fedora/Centos seem to preffer OpenVZ
Debian seems to preffer Xen or VServer

I've seen comments like the ones below:

Why OpenVZ and not XEN or the recent KVM kernel module? Well, XEN is not very
stable for 64-bit architectures (yet), and it comes with quite a bit of
overhead (every VM runs its own kernel) due to its complexity. KVM is very
simple but restricts you to run a kernel as one process, so the VM cannot
benefit from multi core systems.

..OpenVZ outshines the competition, comparing it to VServer, Xen and User
Mode Linux.