El mié, 14-02-2007 a las 09:55 +0200, Dan Bar Dov escribió:
> How do I input hebrew on Linux?
Your question sound like,¨ How do I use an computer?¨
> More specifically, in firefox (2.0).
Could you be more specific? Which Linux distribution and desktop
enviroment are you using?
Did you set the Hebrew?
Usually you have to:
1. Set the Hebrew keyboard.
2. Have installed the Hebrew packages of* your* distro including aspell
for Hebrew if you want support for spelling and, if it is available for
your distro, Firefox-locale-he if you want Firefox in Hebrew. Hebrew
packages are often called Language-pack-he or Langauge-support-he in
some distros. Hebrew fonts, as Culmus, and other basics features have to
be installed by default in most distros.

Julian

> Thanks,
> Dan

Julian Daich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>