What version of wine are you using?

On 2/24/07, Shlomo Solomon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 16:27, Zvi Har'El wrote:
> I use the extension "User Agent Switcher"
> (http://chrispederick.com/work/useragentswitcher/) to access their site
:'(

That never worked for me on the Isracard site (and as a result of your
e-mail
I tried again). BUT, I just installed IE6 using the ies4linux script and
it
solves the problem. I'd tried this before and was never able to run IE6 on
Mandriva 2006, but on 2007 it installed with no problems.

There are excellent installation instuctions on
http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/page/Installation.

There are specific instructions for some distros, but the generic
instructions
worked perfectly on my Mandriva 2007 box.

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net