Hi all and Happy Purim!

Elizabeth gave a very successful presentation (about Apache) to the Tel Aviv
Linux Club last time, and I believe I can speak for most attendees that we
enjoyed it very much. The slides were now made available at:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/lin-club_files/Elizabeth-Sterling-ApachePresentation.odp

Now, she has kindly agreed to give another presentation, this time about
Emacs. For this, we'll meet on 11-March-2007 at 18:30, in Schreiber 008 (note
the change of room) in the Tel Aviv University campus. More information cna
be found on the site:

http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

The attendance is free and everyone are welcome to attend.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish