Hi list,

I would like to announce that "Metacafe" is hiring.
I work at Metacafe as System administrator.
We are looking for
        IT Manager
        Senior Linux system administrator
        Junior Linux system administrator
to work with the existing team.
For those that would like to start a carrer in Linux.
I give you the challenge to study RUTE (google it) and get examined of your
knowledge, troubleshooting skills and fast learning.
If you are a senior Linux guy the challenge would be to deal with a farm with
huge traffic and popularity.
If you are up to the IT manager position, you should be able to know how to
work with high skilled people.

Linux System Administrator # 29
At least 3 years of experience in:
·       Linux, Apache, mysql server.
·       TCP/IP networks including firewalls, cisco or cisco style devices.
·       Understanding of network protocols such as DNS, FTP, HTTP, SMB, NFS
·       Scripting with perl / shell scripts / awk.
        Experience in Supporting the R&D
        Experience in Web Servers / Web Site
        Experience in Production Environment
·       Experience with php - an advantage.
·       Experience with RedHat - an advantage.
·       High learning capabilities

Please email to [EMAIL PROTECTED], I am just a messenger and happy member of
Metacafe.
--
Meir
echo "nfjsnAsjvoy/dpn" | perl -pe 's/(.)/chr(ord($1)-1)/ge'