El dom, 11-03-2007 a las 10:49 +0200, Micha Silver escribió:
> As part of the "Safe Internet Day" we'd like to hand out to school kids
> a live CD with hebrew support built in.  Does anyone know if the efforts
> with the Kinneret live CD, or Hebuntu are being updated?
>
> What's our best option today for a LiveCD with a hebrew interface out of
> the box?
>
> Is anyone doing any remastering for a hebrew distro these days?

You can try with Kazit or, although less updated, Mini Kazit[ 1]. Kazit
is based on Knoppix 5.0.1 and I found it better organized and easy to
use than Kinneret. Mini Kazit it is a 2004 version based in Debian Sid.
It is less actualized, but it is lighter and maybe more attractive to
kids.
[ 1]http://kazit.berlios.de/

Rgds,

Julian