On 3/20/07, Baruch Even <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
* Maxim Veksler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [070320 15:57]:
> btw, too bad http://syscalltrack.sourceforge.net/ ain't good(?) for 2.6.

You can get a similar effect by using systemtap on a kprobes enabled
kernel. It's actually much stronger than syscalltrack.

Thanks for the tip. It's an interesting utility, but not suitable for
production (IMHO).
I need to monitor a very low and minor activity on a production
server, doing a kernel level break point for traps just sounds bad.
How do I check if my kernel was compiled with kprobes?

Thank you.

Baruch

Max.

--