It seems over the past couple days that the sendsms.pl script by Nadav Har'El
and others has stopped working with Orange.

I have been using it for over
a year, but recently started getting this error:

Error sending message:
302 Found

I know that Nadav has expressed his intent not to maintain this
script.  I've been trying to understand how the script works in interaction
with the orange site, but I haven't gotten too far.  Does anyone have experience
fixing this script for possible web page changes?  Thanx.

  Shlomo