Touché :-)

Hell knows how you display attachments in Emacs. I used Gnus years ago, but can't recall whether it used RMail format or something more advanced...

Omer Zak wrote:
Do you know how to display attachments, of messages in RMAIL, in their
full glory from emacs/xemacs?
Once I converted back into mbox format, I could import it into Evolution
and see the attachments.
                                         --- Omer