Quoting Yehoshua (Shay) O'Hayon Suchar, from the post of Mon, 09 Apr:

> Date: Saturday 14/04/2007.
>
> Time: 21:00

But this is a direct personal attack against... ehhh... everyone I
think...

you mean after I left Jerusalem there are still people there that eat
non kosher? odd. I thought the last secular people left last year.

Seriously though, with all my fighting atheism, I would not schedule a
Jerusalem public meeting at a place that serves seafood. Last time I
went to a JerusaLUG dinner I think it was at Norman's in Emek Refa'im.
Excellent unruined meat and still it's glatt or mehadrin or whatnot.

--
Anti-Hero
Ira Abramov