I'm sick and tired of the my bank (discount) support for firefox.
I'm looking for an Israeli investment house with a decent internet
portal that works well with firefox/linux.
I heard that all Israeli private investment companies use the same platform (I believe it's called "ordernet" or something like that) which is IE only and is not great even at that, so I wouldn't set hopes too high to find anything working in Firefox.