On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 10:41:32PM +0300, Julian Daich wrote:
> I tried the card in other laptop running XP and it works. I also noted
> at the comments column at[ 1]¨ 100mW; works with Orinoco driver¨. What
> does 100nW mean?

Is it 100mw or 100nw? It probably is 100mw which is the maximum
power allowed in Israel. That's 100 mili-watts, or one tenth of a watt.

Which symbol card do you have? Is it PCMCIA or one of the compact flash
socket ones? Is it 1mb, 2mb or 11mb?

Symbol made many different cards with different speeds and functions.

Just because something works with Windows XP does not mean that it will
work with Linux. Did you try it with XP on the same laptop?

If you are in Jerusalem, you are welcome to come to my home and try a
real wavelan card in your laptop.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel [EMAIL PROTECTED]  N3OWJ/4X1GM
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838