On Monday 30 April 2007, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> Thanks for all the replies.
> Finally I had some time to look at the issues and I found out that there
> is a Perl module http://search.cpan.org/dist/Module-Packaged/
> that can already collect this information I only had to create an HTML
> report of it
> The result is here: http://www.szabgab.com/distributions/

Just a note:

http://www.szabgab.com/distributions/A.html

Says: "Mandrake" while it should be "Mandriva" which is the new name
of "Mandrake". "Mandrake" should no longer be used to refer to it.

And links to the distributions and the modules would be nice.

I guess I'll now have to send a patch. Is there a Subversion repository for
it?

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      [EMAIL PROTECTED]