Hi All,

I am trying to unsubscribe from the linux-il mailing list but somehow i never succeed, Can anyone here tell me what do i need to do in order to completely unsubscibe? I followed all the in-mail instructions several times and got confirmation for unsubscribing but somehow i keep getting the mails.

If any of the list moderators see this mail, i appreciate if you delete my email address from the list.

Thank you!

Nahum