what error do you get when you run it?
if you can find the "stap" binary, it is most likely that all you are
missing afterwards is the kernel debug package.

On 5/22/07, Shlomo Solomon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry not to have answered earlier, but I've had a busy week at work and
barely had time to look at my computer at home.

In any case, as far as I can see, Mandriva does not support SystemTap, so
guess I'm back where I started.

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net