Hi.

Actually, I am not looking for the system. I am looking for a company
able to deploy and modify a large-scale CMS system, including forums,
backoffice, and lots of fun. This project aim is to reach a level of
100K unique visitors a day.

I need a company who is able to do the following:

1. Take such a large scale project, end to end, from a technical point
of view

2. Work together with the company which will design the look&feel

3. Evaluate the amount of hardware required for this project, based on
this system.

4. Supply maintenance for the years to come

5. Adept an existing CMS system to the needs of this project

6. The system must be opensource, and any modifications must be
submitted back to the project.

This is a large project, and I need someone serious who would not skip
on me. I need this company to have a record of doing such things. This
should not be a company of one person - demands of the customer.

I see this, beyond the value of money-for-work, as an opportunity to
show how OSS can really do the work, and in such a large scale.

Please contact me directly by mail.

Thanks.

Etzion