Does anyone know how to play a DVD-Audio on Linux?

The disk is a DVD type disk with only files in AUDIO_TS and no
VIDEO_TS files. Therefore all of the usual suspects won't play it.

I done a web search and all I come up with is articles on how to
master them on Linux (I already have the disk, thank you very much),
and reviews of commercial DVD players that also play DVD-A disks.

The disk is NOT encrypted. It's not an encryption problem, it's
getting a player to recognize the files.

Thanks, Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel [EMAIL PROTECTED]  N3OWJ/4X1GM
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838