I saw that new UI version, it is fashionably (late) AJAX based, and it does
support FireFox.

On 7/18/07, Amos Shapira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 18/07/07, Dotan Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 17/07/07, Tomer Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I got their promise for working version that will got live in two
> months.
> > Let's hope to get it working in mid-August or September.
> >
> > See here - http://mozilla.org.il/board/viewtopic.php?t=5287
> >

> Actually, I think that it _was_ working earlier this year.
>
> Lets continue to browse the site in Firefox, to keep the percentage
> up. That usually gets attention.

Or just stop using their site and go somewhere else, as I used to do.

I used to visit some of their forums years ago until it stopped working
with Firefox, so I moved on to more cooperative (or less uncooperative, in
Tapuz's case) sites.

--Amos