Hi all linux-il,
Someone on this list mentioned about 6 weeks ago that Mizrahi now works with FireFox and since then I have been using FF to review the large minus in my account. FireFox displays the minus correctly on the https://www.umb.co.il site but I have not tested any other features such as stocks.

 - yba

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, Herouth Maoz wrote:

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:31:28 +0300
From: Herouth Maoz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il
Subject: Re: State of the Israeli banks websites

Quoting Kfir Lavi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,
I'm looking to open bank account for investing.
I currently using Bank Hapoalim website and it works fine, but I don't have
experience investing with this bank.
From your experience, which bank will have the best Linux support in
investment of stocks and mutual funds.

Can't say about stocks and mutual funds, but the Benleumi (FIBI) bank website works well with Firefox for everything else I've tried (deposits, paying bills, transfers to family & other accounts, ordering checkbooks, viewing checks, reading notices from the bank etc.).

Herouth

 EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
     - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -