On 13/09/2007, guy keren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Constantine Shulyupin wrote:
> > Here is  similar solution:
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/vfs-undelete/

Yes indeed, it looks like its purpose is identical to fdlink's, though they
have much more code around the plain "ioctl" I provide, maybe because they
started with 2.4 and moved to 2.6 (according to the comit logs on the kernel
mode file).

In case it's not clear - my code works and ready for used by anyone, just do
a "make; insmod flink_dev.ko" and you area ready to use the provided
"flinkapp", I don't know about theirs.

this looks like a dead link....
> there's nothing to download yet, and when browsing via CVS, i only see
> empty directories, no files. am i missing something?
>
> it looks as if there were files there in CVS in the past - but someone
> deleted all of them....

You can click on the "dead files" link to see the deleted files.

--Amos