Hi,

Ok, so there's more to it.

I thought of trying to get my router to resolve it. First it did, then after that it wouldn't.

So I tried the same with 212.150.49.10. Same thing. First time I asked, it came back straight away. Subsequent requests failed. Then I tried resolving www.petri.co.il and it came back in an instant. And then that request also failed on subsequent attempts.

It appears that 212.150.49.10 will refuse to answer the same query within a certain amount of time, with the old version of nslookup on my workstation (I have Bind 8.2.3). My other box which has dnsutils from bind 9.3.4 doesn't seem to exhibit this problem.

Also FYI, 212.150.48.169 seems quite happy to keep serving me up the same address.

Geoff.