Hi,
I am using exim + mutt with Debian etch + for my mail. Lately I
am unable to get my mail from my-mail.co.il.
The error message is: "Command TOP is not supported by server".
I tried to revert to my old .muttrc (I played with that in the
last two weeks), to use a minimal .muttrc and to boot into an old
Debian Sarge distribution, that I still have on my hard disk, all
with the same result.
Has anyone else experienced similar problems?
I have no problem retrieving my mail pop-perl5 (a simple perl
script) and reading it, afterwards with mutt, or retrieving
and reasding with sylpheed (which, as I understand, has its
own MTA.
The linux support people from bezeqint.net were nice and
friendly, but had never heard of exim...
Cheers and Gmar Hatima Tova to everyone, Avraham