Hello Miki,
I routinely ssh to a server in USA using 012.net.il, and the performance
is much better than the one reported by you even when it is worse than
usual.

HOWEVER: 012.net.il cannot be that much different from Netvision and
Bezeqint, so you may want to look for configuration problems in your
system and/or in HostWay.  You may do the first check by trying to ssh
to your HostWay server from someone else's system (choose someone
connected via Netvision/Bezeqint).
                                 --- Omer

--
One does not make peace with enemies.  One makes peace with former
enemies.

I may be affiliated in any way.