On 15/10/2007, Ofek Doron [Ofek BIZ] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Amos,
>

>  1. you can find a prepared xen images ( http://jailtime.org/) and use it.

Thanks. I've already found this web site but it doesn't have FC7.

2. when i need a xen guest, if I already have  a similar  system , I  use
> tar  and copy it to the xen host, then I mount the guest filesystem using
> losetup and un-tar the system to the guest virtual disk.

Thanks. I'll try that too.

It is faster from the installation process.

Still there is what appears to be the issue of FC7 coming with a PAE kernel
and Debian's Xen 3.0.3 package supporting only non-PAE kernels.

But I'll try your suggestion - I'll try to compile a non-PAE kernel on my
non-xen FC7 machine.

Cheers,

--Amos