Hello List,

As the subject say, I'm looking for a good PCI 802.11g card that will
be supported by madwifi.
However (and that's my main problem), the card must work in a computer
located inside a Mamad, where the router is located only 8 to 10
meeters in a different room from that computer.

Is it possible to find such card without using MIMO for example ?

Does anyone know of a good card for that task that will work under linux ?

My router is (maybe it will help to find an answer) Linksys WRT54GL
with Linksys latest patches.

Thank you for any help in this matter
Ido
--