Hi,

An employee of my company in the US would like to have Hebrew on her machine. She runs KDE from a server, in a remote X session on a weak workstation.

She doesn't want to change her whole desktop to Hebrew, just to be able to view Hebrew text. If I type to her in Hebrew, she sees gibberish, and if she cut-n-pastes that gibberish back to me, I see hebrew again.

Ideas?  Thanks!

---sambo