Disclaimer:
The following email should not be considered criticism of Michael
Sternberg at large, the actual job offered, nor of the company offering
the job. The entire criticism expressed here is directed at the phrasing
of the actual email, and any inference about the person writing the
mail, his company or the actual job was not intended by me, nor should
be done by the reader.

Michael Sternberg wrote:
> FilesX is re-writing the rules of Continuous Data Protection for the
> enterprise.
So you are looking for a technical writer, right?
>  We have ground breaking technology,
Candidates should be able to walk on broken ground. Work requires safety
equipment.
>  a solid customer base
Job requires working with customers who won't budge.
>  and
> are looking for an experienced, creative Software Engineer
Must know how to paint/compose/sculpt/write poetry
>  to join our winning team.
People who prefer to do a good job over a winning one need not apply.
> We offer an attractive compensation plan and company paid benefits.

I'm so old I still remember when it was called "Telephone girls".

In short:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buzword overload alert!!!!!!!111!1

Shachar