I have an Ubuntu 7.1 system running Gnome that my kids use. They managed to do something and now the Applications, Places and System menus have disappeared. I can add back individual sets of applications (i.e. Office applications) by Add to Panel but I have not found a way to get back the top level menus. I did a quick search on the ubuntuforums site but didn't find anything that fit my exact problem. Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

--
David Suna
[EMAIL PROTECTED]