Hi Erez

The audio format that you mention is weird. I don't know what you can
do with that.

The reason you can't do fast forward is because there is no index.
Usually, mplayer allows you to do that if it has index. If you have
downloaded the movie to your pc, you need to run the following
command:

mplayer -idx movie.wmv

This will create an index and then play it.I think you can use for
streaming -idx flag.