Gil, I love you like a brother, but I simply must....

Translation in body, below:

----- "Gil Freund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Responsibilities
>   Strategy & Planning

Translation: "Plan and then see the plan go up in smoke"

>   Work with scientists and software developers in support of existing

Translation: "Herd cats"

> systems documentation for educating end users and new IT staff.

Translation: "trying to imparts a few morsels of wisdom to people who do not
want it and yourself"

> Academic or industrial experience is required.

Translation: "No PhD, you lowly serf?"

> including Windows System Administration.

Translation: "Outlook is more important"

> Personal Attributes

Translation: "We're an equal-opportunity bigot!"

> Strong customer service orientation.

Translation: "Groveling is a way of life and a universal panacea"

> Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.

Translation: "Must be able to understand pained quizzical eyebrow movements
from PhD's"

> Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
> high-pressure environment.

Translation: "Oi, Gevald, my Outlook has deleted ALL MY MAIL JUST LIKE I TOLD
IT! GET IT BACK NOW!!!!"

> Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.

Translation: "Good written, oral, labia-lingua-cloacal, and interpersonal
communication skills"

> Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative
> environment.

Translation: "Able to withstand constant backbiting and angle-gnawing"